Tuesday, September 28, 2004

a new post already

I know that the only person reading this is tani. oh well.

'Im sitting here at my grandpas office "working"

I should be at the DMV...or at Cingular wireless trying to get a job.

Or sleeping.

Last night I went and watched Everwood at tanyas. I didnt want to watch it. then it turned out to be really good . But i wont tell tanya that. cause then she might think I liked it. but really im trying to make her feel dumb for watching it. ;0)

If i was blind. Do you think I could jump on a horse?

I do.

love ashli


3 comments:

Carrie said...

Hey Ashli!! This is Carrie and I saw your blog site on Jenn's website so I thought i would check it out! How are you doing? I'm doing good! I won't make this too long but now you have one more person than Tanya looking at your blog!! You should check out my blog: www.carriejs.blogspot.com
I hope you're doing well, I miss you!
Love,
Carrie

Jen said...

Dude, wassup?!! Yippie for the murph's blog, I like reading your posts, they're exciting and funny. Toodles!
Jen

Ashley said...

you guys make me feel special!

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones