Wednesday, May 03, 2006

yup

    • Take these hands And lift them up
    • For I have not the strength to praise You near enough
    • See, I have nothing I have nothing without You
    • And take my voice and pour it out
    • Let it sing the songs of mercy I have found
    • For I have nothing I have nothing without You
    • And all my soul needs is all Your love To cover me,
    • so all the world will see That I have nothing without You
    • Take my body and build it up
    • May it be broken as an offering of love
    • For I have nothing I have nothing without You
    • And all my soul needs is all Your love To cover me
    • so all the world will see That I have nothing
    • That I love You, yeah With all my heart With all my soul
    • With all my mind And all the strength
    • I can find Take my time here on this earth
    • And let it glorify all that You are worth
    • For I am nothing I am nothing without You

2 comments:

Jen said...

Sweet... Bebo! :o) Love you Ash

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones