Thursday, August 30, 2007

ug!

I just wrote a huge blog and my computer went nuts and didnt take it..and now its gone..I cant believe it. oh well. Lame computer. My sister Stephanie is in town visiting from new jersey. So im pretty excited. We went to VAFB today to look around and shop. I got a lot of groceries for really really cheap. It was like Christmas. It was so exciting. And they dont Tax!!! WOOOo. anyway, then we went to dinner at the ming. that was good. so yeah. Im not going to kickback this year because im 7 1/2 months prego and that would suck. plus my sister is here. so yeah. I really dont feel like writing his blog all over again. so I will tomorrow. With picture of the new house and stuff. sorry ..love ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to a good blog! It seems like everyone has forgotten about there's so I have nothing to read! Congrats on the house, can't wait to read more.

Jazzy Jaz

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones