Saturday, May 07, 2005

Leeches!!!!!

EWWWWWWW. I would not eat a leech. People on fear factor are crazy...ahhhhh


So yeah, I miss you Jen....WHERE ARE YOU...
So Im sorry that I havnt been updating...Today Jason and I got a lot done today, I think he spent like 400$ on wedding stuff....but its a good thing. Its great to get things done...although there is still a lot more to get done.

People keep telling me to do what I want and not what others want me to do....ummm well I like the ideas that people are telling...so i will probably do them. so yeah. Im pretty sure that the colors are pink and brown. yay.....

so I was gonna update a bunch and make this really interesting...but uhh. im boring. so yeah, im gonna go...maybe i will update tomorrow..byebye

2 comments:

Michael said...

"I'm sorry you're not dead." that is the funniest mixed up statement I've ever said to you yet. I'm glad you are alive... But alas I will have to wait another two months for a blog update.... ;-)

Jen said...

I'm right here Ashli!! :o)

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones