Wednesday, May 11, 2005

MY PANTS ARENT DRY

So I just sat here and wrote a huge post...oh yeah...huge...then tanyas stupid computer erased it all...ahhhhhhhhh. It was so heartfelt and emotional...and now its all gone. and I dont feel like writing it all again..so I will sum it up for you.

1. ATTENTION ALL RENTERS, STARTING JUNE 2ND I WILL BE HOMELESS. SO IF YOU KNOW ANYONE THAT IS RENTING OUT A ROOM OR IF YOU ARE RENTING OUT A ROOM, LET ME KNOW..THANKYOU!!!!

2. I just talked about how I regret having a bad additude during awana...I want to do it again so I can be a great leader to the girls. I want to be someone they remember when they grow up and if they dont remember me, at least to remember what I taught them about Jesus.

3. My pants are not dry...and I was supposed to be at awana awards like and hour ago..just my luck..so yeah now im sitting here waiting..

4. I need to make a change. I need to read my bible...I need to pray more and I need to be a better leader in Christ to the kids inside and outside of church.

5. MIKE SHAW IS OUT TO KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!! JK But he had a really funny mix up in words and said something about him being glad I am dead or something. lol pretty funny.

6. I have a cramp in my toe

7. blah...byebye!!!!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Oh it's so good to see you on blog world again!! How funny I talked to you right before you posted...that's great. I hope you had a good night tonight and I will hopefully see you tomorrow night. :-) Love ya and thanks so much for calling me...I feel loved.

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones