Sunday, July 03, 2005

I SAW TANI IN HER CAR

So yeah, Here is my blog...


I started this new nanny job as some of you know. I love it!!! Although I am pretty much a full time mother. It is pretty hard. I have never been so tired with a job in my life!! My day starts off at like 8 am. I make them breakfast, do the dishes when they are done and clean up the mess. Get them in the bath, then dressed. Have them watch a movie or play, Clean....make lunch, clean.....intertain them with the park or the thrift store. They love the dollar store..then I clean after that make dinner...clean ....its hard work!! but they are good kids and I love them already. My car is so cute, I have two car seats in the back covered with crackers. lol its pretty funny.

So what else is new in my life? nothing really exciting except for my new blonde hair. yup, Im going back blonde. I cant do it...I cant get married with brown hair, its just not me...well, this is about the most boring blog Ive ever written in my life..

No comments:

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones