Monday, October 03, 2005

maid of honor

So today tanya and I went to pick up whitney ( my maid of honor) at the airport. I was very happy to see her. she hasnt changed a bit..but the bad thing is..I have...or is that a good thing? well..yeah..it was wierd at first...i mean, I havnt seen the girl in six years...I was pretty upset. it wasnt like i expected...but good news. throughout the day we got a lot more used to the fact that we are actually talking in person..and hanging out in person and not just on the phone..so after the car ride, we had a lot of fun. we went to a bbq and then hung out at my moms house. we had great conversation and there was a lot of laughing about the old times. she finally started to get excited about being here...not that she wasnt..it was just wierd..we have a lot of fun plans. the poor thing hasnt been to the beach in like 7 years! so thats a plan. its gonna be great fun. then there is santa barbara, pismo, and a whole bunch of stuff i gotta fit in before the wedding..im excited.




ALL IN ALL...im glad my best friend is here. ive needed her for a long time..so its gonna be good for me. she has already helped me feel better about some things ...and she has only been here for a couple hours! this girl was my only friend when i was younger. and she probably knows more about me then most. im glad she is here to remind me of the person that i really am..thats always a good thing. ;0)

No comments:

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones