Tuesday, September 27, 2005

THERES A MOUSE IN MY ROOM!

OMG...A MOUSE JUST RAN OVER MY FOOT!



So im sitting here in my moms house, just minding my own business. When a huge freaking mouse crawls over my foot.. Sick...at first I didnt think anything of it.(because I didnt know it was there) Then it made a noise!!!! ahhhhhhhhh. I freaked. I Jumped up on the little coffee table thing, lost my balance and fell on the floor. meanwhile the stupid little mouse is just staring at me...with its beady little eyes. I was so afraid to move. I just sat there. I will have you know that I won the staring contest because about 20 seconds of no movement what so ever , the sneaky little mouse ran right past me..teasing me in its little mouse way..ug. where is ran off to...no one knows. im sure its hiding under my blanket so it can torment me some more when I go to bed. or maybe its off talking to its friends telling them how i lost my balance and fell of the table. Have a good laugh little mouse. Because its going to be your last. you heard me. be afraid. be very very afraid.

1 comment:

Jen said...

That is hilarious! I wish I could have seen it. haha :o)

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones