Friday, September 16, 2005

thursday

Tonight was goodtimes. I though the lesson was pretty good. I thought the atmosphere was good. Did I spell that right? oh well. I had a good time. a part of me is happy that the group has moved back to Jims house. I feel closer to everyone..not that the house is small..but like...we could be more personal there.

Survivor was awesome..im excited .. I LOVE LUPE!
Im glad I finally saw the first episode..to tell you the truth, I dont think I have ever seen a first episode in all of survivor. ! crazy man. let me tell you. I think it is to early to decide on who I want to win, or what team I like better. But i will tell you this..I would love it if stephanie won. i think she is wonderful.

I had fun at the shaw house tonight. to be honest, I finally felt like part of the group, like everyone was my friend.....like I was in on it...I dont know what "it" was..but I felt included. so its all good. I hope that is stays that way to. I really love you all!
Speaking of LOVE....ahhahahahah . I will say no more!

well im to tired to finish this post..gotta go.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

yeah..so im gonna post on my own journal....here it goes...

yeah, i totally agree ash..and you are sooo cool. to cool for school. ok bye

Jen said...

I agree, way too cool for school! I am going to try my very hardest to make it to your wedding, hopefully it's around the same time Rose has her baby, that would be perfect. The guy in the picture is busy that weekend though, bummer.

Anonymous said...

I think it should be a law, that all blogs that are trying to be cool, need to have mentioned Parker at least once at some point in the blog. Two times is of course better, 3 time is always divine. But at least once. Hey, how you doing Ms. Murph?
~Parker

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones