Friday, September 09, 2005

OH GOODNESS!

wow guys...30 days until i am married. thats flippin crazy.


i want you all to read this and take this in to consideration k..... CALLLLL MEEEEE. lets hang out..lets do fun stuff...lets go on a car ride, go to the beach, wash our cars together, skip in a field of flowers....i dunno. anything! I just want to do something to help me with the stress. It will be fun ..i promise. . . . . .

now i have to tell everyone what i think of them..ready!

Tanya- I think that we need to start our relationship over. I think we need to just hang out. love eachother, and have fun like we used to. we are family, and how awesome that I have the chance to have a cousin that is my best friend. im sorry for being a punk. I think that we are both trying to find who we are...and in the process of doing so...we just lost it.I love you though. more then you think, and more then you know...I just put on a front...im sorry


2. the shaw- What can I say. I enjoy your company. sometimes im just sitting around all bored and im like..."what m. shaw up to?" and sometimes im crazy busy...and im like " hmm...wonder what mike is up to" I love ya man. your just about the funniest person I know.. I hope that we stay friends for a long long time. dont be afraid to call me or hang out with me when i get married ok!

3. Alyssa- DUDE...I just got off the phone with you. I love alyssa! your a blast to hang out with. which is why I wanna hang out more. I think that God is working in your life like crazy right now...and I see the changes he has made in you. I think that he is going to use you in ways you wouldnt have even thought. I pray for you a lot because I know the pain that you have right now with things you are going through. I love you though. I want to be here for you and be a better friends. I am really trying right now .I hope that is shows a little. but i will try harder so it shows alot.

4. Parker- DONT BE AFRAID OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dude...this is what I know about you, your name is parker, your quiet, sometimes you spike your hair, you mow lawns, you hate mine, and your not going to my wedding!!!!!!!! I realize i know nothing about you! and that needs to change..i think you and I need to just sit down and have a good conversation..sound good! dont be scared !!!

5. Jenn- I miss you......I didnt think you and I would be friends..not with the whole jason thing...lol good times. but i love you! how could i not. I wish you were here right now. I think you and I could be awesome friends. we have a lot in common and you bring out the goofy side in me. and you always make me laugh! call me k...

6. myself- you could be a good person if you would bring down the walls.... take away the barriers and quit being so afraid. open up to people and dont be ashamed of who you are. . just be yourself..be nice...dont be fake...dont judge...dont complain..dont hide...dont worry about what others think. Love the Lord with all you have and make it so the world can see that. ......with that said....I know, I have potential to love you.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I think you're cool too, and you make me laugh too. Love you!

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones