Monday, September 12, 2005

BAH

HOLA, Today was a pretty good day. except that my phone was dead all day long and i felt incomplete. But I did have 7 unheard messages which made me feel dandy. (expect they were all from my family! blah)

Good news, my aunt chris is having a boy...and now my aunt Debbie is having a baby!! yayayaya. So im very very happy.

Tonight I went to Jays aunts house. Alot of his family was there, so it was cool. Im glad that I am getting to know them all better. Anyway, they got jay and I a new microwave..woop woop. Its totally awesome and totally needed . we are totally blessed. Everything we need, like a lawn mower, a fridge, a washer and dryer, stuff like that has been provided for us! praise God! He always makes it happen, which is totally awesome. he is totally awesome.

I HAVE A NEW FRIEND!!!!!! Im sooooo happy. I met her at work. her name is mellisa.... We get a long great and she is going through a lot of stuff that I have been through, so I can relate to her a lot. And I can give her good advice to ( or what I think is good advice ;).....) The best thing about her is that she likes me even though I am nerdy and the girl calls me. which is good on my list. I am blessed again because I have been praying and praying that God would send me a good friend, one that will call me and hang out with me, even though I am getting married. And he did. The best part is that she has so much potential to be come to the Lord. I know that sounds dumb....because we should try and bring everyone to the Lord...but she is so almost there. I think that she grew up in a strick baptist home and it pushed her away from religion and God. So yeah, I think Im gonna try and get her to go to church with me and stuff. that will be cool.
The other night she hung out with me at mike shaws house. It was good times...kind of....until mikey told me to get out of his house...ouch! lol oh well, what can ya do......but thanks for letting us hang out for night..that was considerate of you. jk...but really thank you

BIG BROTHER WAS AWESOME!
I dont care if they "waste my time" on an episode that doesnt mean anything. it is still funny! GO JANIE!

I think this is the biggest blog I have written yet..woop woop.

TANYA AND ALYSSA!
Sorry I coulnt go shoe shoppin...I really wanted to go and I was all ready to go..then caitlins mom called and wanted me to come over and get the dress fitted...blah...but you should go with me to find my shoes..So what do they look like? are they cute? do you like pancakes?

wow I just got hyper..

So .....answer me this....when you go to read someones blog and it is really really long, do you feel overwhelmed and just give up on it completely? I would...lol...congrats if you have made it this far!

PARKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have a blog? I do....ummm

So yeah..tomorrow Im gonna go to the gym with my new friend MEl...and Im gonna get HOT LIKE SHAKIRA!!!!! YIPPY YIPPY!!!
Is shakira hot? I think she sounds like a frog...RIBBIT...RIBBIT

Then on Tuesday Im gonna go to the track with Tracy Starns and get hot like .....ummmm OPRAH!!! Thats right. you heard me..oprah

speaking of oprah, I wrote her a letter telling her that Im a poor white girl, living in a black neighborhood...Do you think she will send me money for my wedding? dude...If I was Oprah, I would give me like, 100,000. $$$$ for my wedding. Just because....LONG LIVE DR. PHIL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, i just found your blog...or i just refound your blog...i am not sure which. Hey, i got mentioned! all you know about me is my name is parker? you do know my first name right? cuz otherwise i would cry...not really though. anyhoo, i am bored right now. Myspace is down which sucks. oh and thanks for adding me as a friend. And yah, i have a blog on my myspace. Silly little thing, i wouldnt waste time with it.
~Parker

Michael said...

Your blog is the longest in the world! You should call the World Recods Book People

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones