Wednesday, February 08, 2006

your right tani. time for a new post

my font is huge and my writing is from georgia...

So I have to ask you all. Is it better to take a test in the morning or in the afternoon? I have to take my exam again because I failed it...again. so 9am or 2pm? what do you think?

So yeah, Ive been pretty busy lately with moving in to the house..or getting it ready for the move. after scraping wall paper, painting walls, and removing cupboards, things are finally coming together. And yes mike shaw, we went with the red wall and it turned out awesome! Im so excited. things are coming together quite well. The new carpet will be put in the week and then we can move in. hurray!!!

Im so sad that I have to miss Tani once again this weekend. :0( im sorry tanya, I will be at winter camp. (its not as bad as some people missing my wedding to go on vacation...jk)
But I will miss you and I will make plans to come and see you.

Winter camp though....its going to be awesome. I really need to my life back on path..not that I have really walked in the other direction...I think I just get so distracted..with real estate, work, money, and moving...of course there are a billion other things to . But its getting better. God is really working in me. Im excited to see the jr. high students grow this weekend with the Lord. I hope that God can use me to help these kids. Im always afraid that I will tell them the wrong thing or That I wont be able to answer questions..but I guess thats why God wants us to study his word.....

So yeah, I think we are all in need of a party...what do you all think????? just a fun get together, order pizza, watch some movies, play some games?? whats the party for you ask?? well..nothing. I just miss everyone...let me know what you think and I will put it together. love you all. !!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Party, I'm totally down. I vote for an afternoon test.

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones