Saturday, March 04, 2006

Question for you all...

Hello everyone!
Tanya is here!! woo hooo.
Im at work right now, trying to apply for a billion jobs. but you have to speak spanish for most of them..all I can say is Taco..yeah...

Is anyone hiring?? do you know someone that is hiring? I need a job so bad. I dont have a degree, so its hard to find a job. But I cant go to school because I cant afford it..ahhhh. ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT I SHOULD DO? (isnt there a really annoying commercial about this?)



QUESTION...PLEASE READ

What do you see me doing with my future? Be honest. Do you see me working with kids? in an office? as a school cook? lol. What do you (my friends) think I would be good at?


2 comments:

Jen said...

I think you are great at working with kids, but only you can decide your life's path young grasshopper.

Michael said...

I think you are going to be a good mom. I could really see it. I could see you being involved in what they do, and helping out at school and what not. Maybe that's not career focused, but it is life focused. I can also see you doing something that uses the color green. No not weed, and no not money, just something green. That's my prediction.

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones