Thursday, August 31, 2006

So..I can never think of a title for these blogs...oh well.

I am so excited for kickback this weekend. Im a little panicky because I feel like a have a billion things to do..but really...nothing comes to mind. Do you ever get that feeling? I can't wait to see the kids grow in Christ and I can't wait to see what he does in me. I pray that he can use me to be a wonderful example in him. I know there are things I need to change to be that person, But I know he can use me somehow. I've decided today that I really need to get my life on a path moving to him.. It was going in that direction before, but it seems like I kept turning around and walking the other way half the time. if that makes sense... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> <<<< >>>>>>>>>> <<<<<...haha..thats my example..I want my life to be like this >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CHRIST. well, At least I know what im talking about...

I believe that we are all in a leadership position. Even if you are not on jr high, high school staff. Even if you are not involved in ministry, you are still a leader. Am I right? The moment you give your life to the Lord is the moment you step into a leadership position. Is it bad that I am just now understanding this? I don't want to be a different person outside of church.. I want my life to reflect him ALL THE TIME. So yeah, those are my thoughts today. Pray for me and for all the staff and kids this weekend. I think great things are going to happen!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Yay! I'm going too, we'll have tons of fun together, as long as my nephew isn't born....

Zach Way said...

kickback was fun yes it was

Jen said...

I'm sorry you found out from myspace! That's horrible! Thank goodness I didn't find out that way, I would have been sobbing at work. I love you ashley!

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones