Tuesday, September 26, 2006

my little update

So my brother is going to get married in Vegas! I think October 8th, the same day Jason And I got married. Which is awesome because we can celebrate our 1 year anniversary in Vegas. So im pretty excited. Can you believe its been a year?! times goes by so fast. I cant believe it!...Oh yeah, My sis steph is also getting married in about 5 months..right when Im due to have my baby...nice..oh well. what do you do.. So there is some exciting news!


So, not to much has been going on. I hung out with some friends this weekend. I made a new friend. Tanyas roomie Erin. she is AWESOME! I have never met a girl that will completely knock herself to the ground and let people body slam her to the ground for the sake of comedy. sooo funny. Not only is she funny but she has an amazing heart for the Lord. I love her!

I really dont know how to put up pictures on this thing! oh well. So, im now about 4 months prego..I can feel the little baby..kind of.. its feels more like a little fishy swimming in my tummy. I cant wait until I can feel a kick or something. Things are going great though. I can actually eat now..But im not sure thats a good thing. well friends...I wish life was more exciting for me, so I could tell you about it. but to be honest, im pretty lazy. I dont do much. well..love you all!

1 comment:

Jen said...

What?! Your sister is getting married? Steph? Geez! I can't believe that you're going to have a bambino. :o) Love you

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones