Monday, October 02, 2006

Oh the Scare

Well. Jason and I experienced our first panics as parents..I wasn't sure how to word that sentence so forgive me if it doesn't work. Anyway, I had to go to the doctors office on Friday. I won't go into detail about what happened, but I was convinced that I was having a miscarriage. I freaked out so bad that I couldn't breath from crying and ended up having a crazy headache for 2 days. Good news though. The baby is fine, and I will be fine as long as I take it easy for awhile. Everything seems to be going ok now and I am so happy. I don't think I have ever prayed so hard in my life. My baby isn't even born yet and I worry so much. I cant imagine how its going to be when he/she finally gets here. So yeah, Pray for Jason and I. Im sure everything is going to be fine though :0)

PARTY!!!! So every year I have a "party" at my house for Halloween. Not so much for Halloween, its just an alternative for people who don't like to go out and drink to have fun (or get in to trouble) So yeah. Let me know if you wanna go. Your all invited. Or let Alyssa Giorgi know. She is gonna help. Ok. That's all for now. Love you all.

No comments:

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones