Saturday, October 21, 2006

Energy....

Ug. Today is wierd. I have no energy at all. I think I got enough sleep last night. But I feel like I havnt slept in days and its killing me. Im trying to do my hair, but I cant stand long enough to even brush it..ahhhhh. By the way, my hair isnt blonde anymore. Scary huh? I cant bleach it. so I put brown in it..or some lady did. I told her I wanted the lightest brown she could do. So she decided to do the darkest brown she could find..its almost black. then she decided it would be fun to give me bangs..omgosh. I think the last time I had bangs was when I was 5..so yeah. blah on that...

ok no more complaining. Everything is going great. Just hanging out at home a lot getting some work done on the house. I am planning on having a get together at my house on halloween..so please come..just let me know..loveyou all..byebye

2 comments:

JazMarie said...

lol, sorry about the hair! I'm sure it looks great. You should post a pic for those of us too far away to see it in person!

Jen said...

The baby is absorbing your energy. It's kind of like a parasite... :o) Love you

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones