Monday, October 09, 2006

1 year

Hello! So Jason And I have been married for a year now!!! Crazy! I cant believe how fast the first year went by. I have no complaints either. Everything was great and we learned a lot about eachother. Of course there were hard times, but I think you need those times to learn..and we did. So yesterday we went to The olive Garden for lunch. As soon as our food got there, I started feeling sick. so we got some boxes and went home. I slept for a couple of hours but it didnt help. So around 7 we went to The madonna Inn for dinner. We saw FArah and Jenn there. so that was exciting. I hope you girls had fun at your party! I felt a little better so I was able to eat my food. So that was a lot of fun. then we went to the movies. So despite the fact that I was sick all day, I had a lot fo fun. Saw a lot of friends everywhere we went.

so yeah, just wanted to fill you all in on my day yesterday. it was so much fun!

No comments:

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones