Thursday, November 30, 2006

Job anyone?


Well, I have a job interview at Santa Maria Times tomorrow..So im pretty exciting..I wish I could still be a nanny for Riley. But I would feel to bad for taking the new girls job. She is so sweet! And Its good for Riley to play with the new nannys baby..I Do miss her so much though. here is a picture of her incase you dont know how freakin cute she is.
cute huh?

I Do love that kid.

So lately things have been going well. Jason and I are getting by. Only through Christ that is. The strenth that he gives is amazing.

STEPHANIE IS MARRIED!!!!!!!!!! Her And her husband Mike are moving to new Jersey in a month. can you believe that. sooo wierd. Here they are. Its not a wedding photo but I will put some up when I see them. The photo below is how sad sam and I because she is leaving..bababababbababababa....


Ok..well im gonna go. lve you all. do you people read this?

2 comments:

JazMarie said...

I'll be praying for your job interview! I'm sure it will go well. YES PEOPLE DO READ THIS. Especially people who have no other contact with the Santa Maria world except through blogs ;o)

JazMarie said...

so do we ever get an update on the interview....? :o)

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones