Monday, December 11, 2006

Dr. Phil

So JAZ!!! Here is my update on the Job interview..

It was DUMB!!! Instead of interviewing me for the position I applied for , they wanted me to work for the Santa Maria Times doing the phone lines..Taking all the calls from the angry people and calling people to make them pay their bills...and they would want me to work the weekends..and they only pay 7 $ and hour. Dumb..so I didnt take it. But I did just get a job as a nanny again. Starting in January. I figured That since I will be trying for another baby around march, I shouldnt get a professional job right now. I would just have to quit when I get pregnant..and the lady I will nanny for knows the situation. Oh yeah, and I would only have to work 3 days a week..for 11 hours though...ahhh. but its ok. the baby is 8 months old. HE is sooo cute! so we will see how that goes.

DR PHIL!!!! well, im leaving in a couple minutes to go to pasadena..then in the morning My sister, and friend Caitlin and I are going to Hollywood to see DR PHIL!!!!!! Im so excited. I cant believe we got tickets! Its gonna be a blast. I will post more later about how the show went.

Well, thats all for now. love you all!!!

3 comments:

JazMarie said...

yay for a post!!

I'm sorry that the job didn't pan out with SM times. It sounds like God had other plans for you! Congradulations on getting a nanny job. It's so nice to be doing work that you love (and a definite plus that you like the kid :-) You've got to do a post on Dr. Phil for sure! I just love his show. Too bad I hardly get to see it considering I get off work at three and then have to drive home. Ahhhh, the trials of life!

Anonymous said...

Dirty Phil! Hi sweetie I finally got set up on this thingy. Its quite interesting. Anyway see you in a bit love ya!

Anonymous said...

I know this is kinda weird to ask but I'm worried about you, is your body going to be able to have another baby? Are there any certian things you'll have to do? I'm sorry I'm just really curious! I love you and I prayed for you and Jason. I'm sorry about everything that happened. The two of you are very strong and I admire that!
Love, Chelsey

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones