Thursday, December 21, 2006

two years

So, it was brought to my attention that I have been on this blog thing for over 2 years!! CRAZY! I cant believe I have has this thing so long. Sorry If I have bored you all to death in these two years, I will try and make my writing a little more interesting...Starting tomorrow.

Anyway, I have so much to day today. Its bad. So instead of being the responsible adult that I should be, I just sat around with my mom watching soaps and eating cookies for breakfast. lol. Oh man. It was fun. I dont really get to spend quality time with her. haha. Its funny that quality time is watching soaps and being lazy. What has this world come to?

So, Im going to Target. gonna finish up some last minute shopping and then send off some Christmas cards. I h0pe its not to late for that.

So what are your plans for Christmas? I wanna know. Im going to my aunts house with the whole family to partake in a huge game of bunco..Im freakin excited. You have no idea. ;0)

love you all.

3 comments:

its jessica said...

hi ashley! yea two years is alot. well for christmas i am going to my grandparents and wrestle my 12 yr old cousin cuz well cuz i have no idea. we just always do. lol. well uhm nice talking to u. love you

♥♥
delaby

Bethany said...

i wish you could have come too! I love the mall at Christmas time cuz of all the decorations, and it looks like a better mall when its good and full ya know? :P
Well, i am like you and i STILL have not sent out Christmas cards! i hope i will do it today! :P
For Christmas we're having a family dinnder/gift exchange in the afternoon, all the relatives (from within the state) will come over. Its nice to see everyone, we all just sit and talk and eat and the kids play! Good Times!
Well Ash i hope you have a good one! Maybe i'll see ya Christmas Eve?

Anonymous said...

Dang, I love bunco! I also love sitting around and watching soaps.. :o) We're pretty much twins. Love you

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones