Friday, December 29, 2006

swing life away




Well, Stephanie and her husband Are gone. They left for NC the other day. They are almost there. They had a big trip ahead of them.Can you believe they are driving there! The good thing is, the military makes them stop every 500 miles to rest at a hotel. So thats good. I miss both of them so much. I cant believe my little sister grew up so fast. Now she is married and has moved away. I dont think it really hit me until today that she is so far . It has made me so sad.. I know its just part of life, but we are going to miss out on so much. I just pray that the Lord will bring them to an amazing church where she can meet some awesome christians and make lots of friends. Im so afraid she is going to be lonely there. But Im sure God has awesome plans for her and her husband.Well, here are some pictures of us...just some memories.

























































3 comments:

its jessica said...

aww how sweet. i hope that me and my sis become that close.

=]]]

Bethany said...

oh Ashley! we both have sisters that moved far away! boo! I nkow how you feel, and when Mel left it didnt hit me for a few days just how FAR they were!
Well, yes that bonding time was good with Wes! Thanx for commenting :) Actually its perfect cuz for now (just a month longer) we are living at my parents' house, so we're ussually good on having a babysitter :P Tho, i will totally keep you in mind when we do need one!
this is getting long, but i just must tell you again, i just LOVE your dark hair, its really great on you! :P

JazMarie said...

I have discovered Will and Grace this year too!! I love that show.

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones