Monday, January 01, 2007

2006

2006 has come and gone..here are some things I experienced in 2006..
This year I discovered Will and Grace....I know, crappy picture..but what a funny show...I kind of feel bad that it is my favorite show..should I feel bad? lol..oh well.

Tanyas car was in the middle of a war zone..lol. "someone" put a bunch of army men all over tanyas car one night when she was at my house. Let me tell you, that was soooo funny!!! major points for the person/people who did it!

In 2006 Mrs. Elder went to be with the Lord. We miss her so much but we know that she having a grand time in heaven..No more pain, no more sickness. How lucky she is to be in presence of the Lord. I wonder if she has met my baby girl yet.

In 2006 I got an awesome Job as a nanny to this beautiful girl! I had so much fun and I miss her. Im so glad I got to play a part in her growing. I love her!

OH MAN...Who could forget Dr. phil. In 2006 I got the chance to be in the audience at his show..what a blast!! I had such a good time. Dont forget you guys, the show is going to be on early this month. I will let you know when I find out the date!


Thats right. I decided to go dark this year..My poor hair..its going to fall out if I dont leave it alone!


As you all know, Last year Jason and I got the amazing news that we were going to have a baby. And we did. She is with the Lord now. we miss her so much, I cant wait to see Ava Nicole again. She truly was a blessing! even if we only had her for that short time.



Jason and I celebrated our first year of marriage in 2006! What an amazing husband. Its true, words really cant express how much I love him!




Oh yeah!! My baby sister went off and got married! ;0) She is now living in NC for a couple months. Then her and her husband Michael are off to NJ. We miss you Stephanie!!!



WEll...there ya go! Im sure many exciting things happened in 2006, but thats all I could remember. ;0) Hope you all enjoyed your year. And I hope 2007 is full of amazing times for you. love you all!

I will end on this note. Even though we have started a new year..Dont forget what you have been through and what you have learned...


Deuteronomy 4:9

9 Only be careful, and watch yourselves closely so that you do not forget the things your eyes have seen or let them slip from your heart as long as you live. Teach them to your children and to their children after them.

5 comments:

its jessica said...

sounds like you had an awesome year. great idea for a blog. i think i wil do that if you dont mind.

Bethany said...

i agree with Jessica, great idea for a blog, i enjoyed reading about your year! The good times and the bad, its all for the big plan!
We still must get together soon Ashley. every other day or so, i bring up to Nick about the Dr Phil show, hopeing he'll change his mind and say go! :P
Well, maybe you wont mind going 3 times! :P
Do keep us all posted on when the show will be on! :)

Jen said...

Great blog Ash, what a way to conclude the year. ;o) Love you

Anonymous said...

Ashley, thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such sweet comments. Don't feel like an old woman--my friend did the weight watchers program and was really pleased with the results. You go, girl! :)

Anonymous said...

Ashley what a nice blog you have! I cried when I read what Jason wrote about Ava. This year 2007 will be amazing!!
Love your Auntie Deb

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones