Friday, January 12, 2007

I totally saved 40 bucks at Albertsons.

IM SO COLD! Can you believe its supposed to get down to 19 degrees tonight! Thats crazy! How can it be so cold without any snow. thats just sad. My gas bill is going to be sooo high, oh well, I guess its better then freezing. I heard that it was 12 degrees at hume and pastor James already has a cold.. and that sucks! Im so glad im not there right now.




So my best friend Whitney had her baby about a week ago. Lucas was born with 80% of his body covered with a black birthmark. Its like a huge mole covering his body. Poor baby, They are testing him and should know by next week if it is cancer. They had to fly the baby from Alaska to Seattle. They think they will be there for another month or so. So please keep them in your prayers :0) thankyou!

SO! Yesterday a group of us went to see Dr. Phil again! It was sooo much fun. Except for the 2 hours of sleep I got the night before. we had to get up and leave by 4 am. blah. Do you know when the last time I saw 4 am was...because I dont. But It was all worth it. The show was on weddings gone bad or something like that. Pretty funny, let me tell you! Despite the cold weather and being squished in a car for 3 hours, It was awesome!


Oh YEAH! I joined weight watchers..lol for some reason every time I tell someone that I joined I start laughing..anyway. I've lost like 5 lbs since saturday. crazy! I just take a walk here in there, Drink lots of water, and eat whatever I want in my point range and Im good. So yeah, this is something I know I will stick with. I went to albertsons and got all kind of healthy food. So you know how you can save money when you use your albertsons card? I totally saved 40$!!! I was so excited. lol. Just thought you all should know.


So here is a picture of me right now just starting the diet. well..its not the greatest but its all I got..

Here is what I hope to look like when im done.



Thats right. Shakira.



So yeah. of course I wont be half naked like her, but you know. whatever.

Well, I hope that you have all been greatly amused by my blog..I just bored myself from writing it. so have fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many times do i have to tell u ....u already are shakira ...i love u ..oh guess what it was 9 degrees here today ..cold huh??..haha well i hope ur friends baby gets better..i hate when something happens to babys or kids...keep me posted ..k love u hun!!
stacy A

Bethany said...

Ashley this made me LOL like 4 times! :) you are too cute!
I wish i could have went to Dr Phil! glad it was fun!

i hear only good things from people doing weight watchers, my friends momlost 40 pounds last year and she says she feels great!
my favorite meal to eat out is at applebee's, its a weight watchers, its called Cajin Lime Talapia (its a mild fish, like halibit, they put the best seasonings on it, and it comes on a bed of rice pilaf and steamed veggies! I highly reccomend it :)

Shakira's a hottie, but yes she needs more clothes!
LoL i was just watching E! ... i know im bad, and some of the things celebs are choosing to wear these days! eek! Have you seen Brittany Spear's latest outfits! gross!

its jessica said...

hahahahahaha. i love the last part. hilarious. wow yea it was like snowing and i did a snow angel. i gots tons o' pictures. i will have to show you soon. k well love you bye!!

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones