Monday, January 29, 2007

Boring!

Wow..What a lame day. Its 1pm and I am still in my pj's. I cant get myself to do anything! I need to shower and go to the gym..yeah, Iknow. Normally you go to the gym and then shower..whatever. I do what I want;0)

This past couple of weeks have been fun. Jessica and I hung out. she got to meet some of my friends and stay the night. My windsheild wipers wouldnt work and it was raining like crazy. So she had to stay with me poor thing. I had a lot of fun though!



Chris, Kyle, Matt, Shannon and I went to the Angel of Hope site this week to see if they put Ava's brick in..but it was locked up!! I was so upset. But then we got this grand idea to break in..so we did..actually we rolled under the gate. lol, I felt kind of funny doing that, but I really wanted to be there. I took some pictures of the Angel here in Santa Maria..this is what it looks like.




This week...I played basketball like 5 times, worked out at the gym with my favorite person Michelle,and went to Chris' birthday party. Fun fun fun! Goodtimes. Its better summed up with pictures ;0)



Oh yeah! Randy and chelsea Got married a couple of days ago. Jason was the best man. he did a great job! The wedding was beautiful and a lot of fun!


Well..I guess I will go shower now. Love you all.

4 comments:

its jessica said...

hey i loved staying with you. one of the best spending the night thingys ever!! hehe the office. good times....

JazMarie said...

working out is such a complicated thing. I wish i was motivated enough to do it consistantly. it's nice to have someone to work out with!

Anonymous said...

We were busy so I couldn't go to Randy's wedding. I'm glad to hear that it was fun and hopefully beautiful. You and Jason took a good picture together. You are so photogenic! Talk to you later.
Love your Auntie Deb
p.s. kyle has moved out, you should call him and see his place!

its jessica said...

well that might be because i have had my blog for like a month or so and you have had yours for 2 years.... and plus when i look back at mine in like 52 years i want to remember every detail. =] yes lets hang out. uhhhh i dont really know when. or where or what. yea we got some figuring out to do....

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones