Monday, January 22, 2007

Get out of my house!


Yesterday im sitting on the couch watching The Office..Amazing show...when I hear yelling at my door.."YOOOHOOOO IM HERE WITH A GOOD DEAL...HEEELLLOOOO!" UMMMM. Knocking would have done..Im just saying... So I answer the door and it a sales women trying to sell this cleaning supply stuff. She is talking like crazy. I cant even understand her. "this stuff if none toxic and can clean anything"....ok. so at this point im just gonna let her finish talking to get it over with. Im pretty sure that where I made the mistake. "blah blah blah blah blah blah blah" She proceeds to take the spray tube out of the cleaner AND LICKS THE WHOLE TUBE..OMG. I was so grossed out. But it gets worse. She put the cap back on and sprays my hand!!! YUCK! now I have spit and cleaner on my hand and she didnt even ask me! Then she comes in my house uninvited and starts cleaning things. My stove, my refrigerator, my floor, the door handle.. not letting me get a word in. I called Jason and he said no, not to buy it. so I told her no. She was sooooo MAD! she went storming out of my house mumbling like a crazy person..I think im to nice.

saved $35 at albertsons! just thought you should know.


So. Have you ever noticed how easy it is to give up on something? One day your totally pumped up about it and then the next day you could care less. Thats how I am about this whole diet thing. Im actually doing very well, but Im so afraid I will do the norm and give up on it in a couple of weeks. At least Im seeing results, so maybe that will help. Even if it takes me a whole year, I just need to stick with it. I have a gym buddy now! Well, actually two. I have noticed that just having them helps out a lot. Michelle and Kyle both got a membership at Golds with me. We have been having a lot of fun with this. So hopefully we can stick with it. In fact, Michelle and I are getting ready to go in just a little bit..one question..do you weigh more after you work out? I know that sounds dumb, but my clothes are always tighter after I work out..oh well..

anyway, there ya go. have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate door to door sales people. I always say no and I use my husband as the reason. Next time you can say that he is sleeping and you don't want to wake him up, thank you anyway. I also say that I can't make any financial decisions without him.
I'm so proud of you stick with it. When you feel like you are depriving yourself indulge a little, remember it is all in moderation. But keep exercising or at least moving. When you feel restless walk around the neighborhood- go see Jenny!
love you,
Aunt Deb

Anonymous said...

Ya, I think you are too nice. These Mormans came to my friends house this one day and I answered the door. They asked me the normal questions I forget which but they asked if I were interested with learning more about what they were saying. I stepped out the door and abit and looked around, up and down the street waving my figer up and down the street has I said "Nope, but I bet if you keep riding around someone may want to." They laughed and said have a good day and I said ya you too and good luck.

So if you and your buddies are like all going to Golds Ill go Im already hooked up. Im going to get ripped like Jesus.

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones