Thursday, January 25, 2007

So yeah..just wanted to share some photos with ya. enjoy.


My friend Danny doesnt even know Ryan is behind him,..this picture pretty much scares me and cracks me up at the same time.
My sister and My Daddy. I miss both of them!
Ryan and Ryan being Ryans. Ryan Newman just got dreads..I love them!
Chris and I at Hunters and Matt being a wierdo in the background

The chris Stanfill! This guy is gonna go far!

This is Carter. I just started my new nanny job at the start of this month. he is way way cute!
my sister sam and I being silly
My brother Matt and my sister steph on Christmas

anyway. there ya go!

1 comment:

its jessica said...

you finally got them. hehe cute!!

♥♥♥™

jessica superlove

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones