Thursday, April 19, 2007

my Birthday-Nov 11th

So on monday I went to see the Dr. This was the big appointment I was worried about.
I was just afraid that when I got the ultrasound the baby would have passed away.
The reason I was afraid is because my aunt had the same hormone issue and she miscarried around 9 weeks. I felt like things were gonna be ok. But I still had that fear in me.
I think even the Dr was afraid of what he would see because he didnt put the video in to record the ultrasound until halfway through. I think he wanted to make sure the baby was fine. He usually records from the beginning.

Good news though, everything was fine! The due date changed to November 11th. My birthday!! Kind of exciting huh! So I ended up being a whole week further then we thought. Sorry V! The baby was so cute. It looked like he/she was in a bounce house and was jumping all over the place. So I was very excited about that. The only thing Im really afraid of now is getting my surgery. I have to have it done in about a week and a half! yikes! I know it will be well worth it, but I hate the thought of having surgery. Freaks me out a little. so yeah, keep me in your prayers!

Thats about all I have to write about. Sorry! Nothing to exciting has been going on, Ive just been resting as much as I can. I dont get much sleep because of the medicine im on. Only two more weeks of that though!! ..ooh yeah.. I won $50 at Bunco..lol wooo hooo! So thats it. take care. feel free to ask any questions if you want!

5 comments:

Bethany said...

YAY!!! Oh that IS exciting that the baby might have your Birthday!
So glad to hear he/she is ok in there! God IS GOOD! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Great to hear the good news. Love you and I'm praying for you guys.

jenna

Anonymous said...

I was my mothers double edged gift as well. Its kinda like a bar trick. People oOOoo and aahhh and then forget about it... then you bring up again and its the same routine... lol. But yes good news that you've provided the bestest bounce house a baby could want. kudos!

Anonymous said...

Do you like Lost? I have I think it is the first season on DVD. You can have to watch while on bed rest. I'm sure between your family and friends, we will keep you company. Hopefully it won't be for a little while though. You will have to get a laptop so you can continue to communicate online.
love ya,
aunt deb
ps we are looking into adoption.

Veralynn said...

Dang it! Just kidding...

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones