Friday, April 27, 2007

When will it end?

So im not one to write blogs about my "feelings" or anything. But this past week has been so stressful on me. And Im sure everyone involved. Im so tired from not being able to sleep and the stress of things that I just want to get a hotel room for a weekend and tell everyone to leave me alone. Seriously, when will it end?

Besides all the stress of life and the other crap the baby is doing fine. my next appointment is on monday. im so excited. I found out that my surgery will be May 10th. They changed it on me. I thought It was going to be this week. I guess not. But they know what they are doing. Im not really nervous about anything except the spinal. Im not looking forward to having a huge needle stuck in my back. I know that it wont be as bad as im expecting, but the anticipation of it really gets me. Im sure everything will be fine. And of course, worth it. I wont have to freak out so much that my baby is going to be premature or that my body will just go into labor. Now we know how to fix it and hopefully it works. Im really not as stressed about everything anymore. Now that I made it to 3 months. To be honest, time just really goes by quick. This baby will be here faster then we think.




So today I went to Ross hoping I would find at least 2 shirts. I can never find anything there..So guess how many I filled my card with.....32!!! Isnt that crazy!! I must have gotten there right in time. So yeah, all you Ross people out there. GO. Right now is the perfect time. Just so you know, I didnt buy all 32 shirts. I ended up taking about 6 home. and im happy about that. Hopefully they fit me in a couple of months. Does anyone know where I can get some maternity pants for us double digit women? ;0)




thats all. here are some pictures. have fun.



yeah, thats what my baby should look like. pretty sweet.

Lol, this ones for you aunt debbie. look how much Kevin loves him mama! you look a little concerned though ;0)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the heck! That is not what I look like!
love, aunt deb

Anonymous said...

Hey in san luis theres a maternity store called motherhood ...look it up thats where i got my pants....they are cute too....love ya
stacy

Anonymous said...

So are ya havin a boy and naming it Adam... I am confused. Please help. Always with love and continuous prayer.

Anonymous said...

Go to Motherhood Maternity. I know they have a store in SLO (by Mervyns) and they have an outlet store at the Camarillo Outlets, and you can shop online too. They have really cute things and reasonable prices. I liked the store though because they have a strap on belly in the dressing rooms so you can see what you will look like in the clothes too. They have Nursing things too. My friend just got a nursing bra there with an F cup. So they really do have all sizes.
Glad to hear things are going well.
Valerie...(cousin)

Lovingbliss said...

Ashley, I just wanted to let you know that I'm praying for you and will continue to do so! I hope you and Jason are doing wonderful.

-Casey

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones