Saturday, February 16, 2008

My valentine






I had a really good valentines day. My sisters are angels and watched Tyler for us. As much as I love and adore the little guy, Its nice to go out just the two of us. So Jason and I went to SLO and had dinner at firestone grill. It was sooo good! we wanted to walk around farmers market but we took to long at dinner. Thats ok though. we just walked around town and got some ice cream. Then we went to pismo bowl to do some bowling but they closed. So we went to the billiards and played pool. It was really fun. We didnt really spend a lot of money and it was still alot of fun. MR SHAW! I really liked your blog on the 5 love languages. That book is so silly but so amazing at the same time. Jason and I REALLY learned alot from it. We read it before we got married and it changed us so much for the good. So I recommend it to anyone dating, engaged or even married. Once you get passed the silliness its really good.

.............................................................look at the concentration!



.......................................................................I WON!


Well. I just thought that I should update you all on my weight loss. Yesterday I went to Costco and got myself a really nice scale. I say nice only because is showed that I have lost a total of 20 lbs. Thats pretty good for only having a moderate activity level. Im pretty excited though because Jason has decided to join me with the weight loss. He wants to lose 30-40 lbs before kickback. Which is around September. I know he can do it. the Guy can jog everyday for about 4 days and I can tell a difference. why cant women be like that? oh well. Im excited for him. We will both feel so much better after we lose some weight.. So ive decided to start setting goals for myself. I think that will help motivate me to work harder. So this week I want to lose 4 lbs. I think that will be easy. All I have to do is start exercising. So yeah, wish me luck!

Tyler will be getting dedicated on the 24th at church. So for those who want to go that dont already attend Grace let me know..Or just show up. Service is at 9am. Crisha is letting us barrow this amazing little outfit. Its so cute on him. we wanted to do it this sunday, but since there is an abundance of babies in the church they have to split it up between two sundays. Im excited for it though. Having Tyler grow up in a christian home is a big deal to me. I want him to know and have a relationship with God. And I want him to look at Jason and I and know that we are going to Heaven when we pass. I really want to be a good example for him. I think its cool that the church promises to be there as an example for him to. It really does mean a lot to me. So yeah, I would to see you all there if you want to go!
I love him so much! Im blessed with an awesome baby!
This is the face he makes when he is concentrating on something. right now he is looking at my sister phone.

I love having a happy baby. its a lot of fun.

All he wants to do is walk around. Im pretty sure he will be walking early.



Oh yeah, thankyou again for everyone who is keeping me accountable and asking me how I am doing. Its really helping!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashley can you take a bad picture? You always look radiant and beautiful in person and in print. I may be a little biased though! Great job on losing 20lbs, that is awesome!
love,
aunt deb

Anonymous said...

I miss you. Congrats on the 20lb mark! I'm so proud of you! I'll be home in 10 days for a whole week! I can't wait to spend time with you. Love you.

p.s. I still think Tyler is the cutest child in the universe.

Morgan Jane said...

I just read your comment on Farah's blog. I can't BELIEVE you met Merry and Pippin and dined with them!?!?! I also can't believe I never heard this story. The look on my face right now is pure shock and jealousy. You rock.

Anonymous said...

Representing the Mr. Shaw two weeks in a row! I am amazed. You should give a shout out to Mr. Shaw Sr. in order to get that mill-o-tred.

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones