Sunday, February 03, 2008

here ya go mr. shaw!

Well. Here is my update for anyone who is interested. I have been doing great on my "diet" or should we say, "new life style" It has gotten so much easier to do. I think that my stomach has gotten smaller because im totally used to eating smaller portions. Boo to the rain though. I havnt been able to go on a walk for a while. The day I can go it rains, and the days I cant go its beautiful outside. So that has really slowed down the weight loss. All together I have lost about 17 lbs. (havnt weighed myself in a couple of days though) Im pretty happy about that. I still dont see much of an outward change. But I do feel sooo much better. No more acid reflux, and I believe my blood pressure has gone down a lot. I have more energy and I rarely have that sick feeling..You know, the sluggesh feeling you get when you eat greasy food. ug. Im so excited about this because I really feel like I can stick with it.


You guys are totally going to make fun me. lol, but its ok because im going to make fun of myself. Jason just pointed out that on the ON DEMAND thing on my TV they have TONS of workout programs for free!. I checked it out and its pretty awesome. So yeah. As longs as no one is looking, I will be working out in my living room. That is until I can start going to the gym. So thankyou to everyone who is supporting me and asking me how its going..It really helps guys! thanks again! Here an updated picture. no, its not a full body shot..im not ready for that. But I can tell I have lost some weight in my face.


Tyler is three months! Its amazing how fast they grow and how much they learn in such a short time. Yesterday Tanya was in town. which was awesome. Tyler was fasinated with the button on her shirt and kept staring at it. Then he just reached out and grabbed it. . I know thats not that exciting, but to me it is. that was the first time he has grabbed anything on purpose. so that was cool . I can tell he is focusing a lot more on things. Poor guy has a cold right now. He doesnt pretty good though. he just wants to be held and sleep alot. Which is fine with me. He is such a good baby. Here are some updated pictures.


I do love this smile!


....................................Just relaxing with mom




He found his pointer finger and his thumb this month. Its his new accomplishment and he is very excited about it. ;0)


.....................Brent and Crisha got him this AMAZING outfit. I love it. Its so cute on him.



Speaking of Brent and Crisha. How about their amazing little baby! Ezekiel is so beautiful. He is such a great little baby. Ive had such a great time getting to know crisha and brent better. I mean, Ive been friends with Crish since the sixth grade, but we have so much in common now.Im so excited that Tyler is has a little friend. I cant wait for Ezekiel to get big enough to interact with tyler. I have a lot of fun hanging out with them and their new addition! here are some pictures.


Anyway, thats all for now. I hope everyone has fun watching the game today!! (or should I say have fun watching the commercials!)

5 comments:

Morgan Jane said...

Tyler is so stinkin' cute. I'm really glad that Crish had Zeke so close to Tyler, they'll have a blast playing together. I'm also glad Crish is moving to this area, we'll all need to hang out soon.

As for free workouts...that's amazing! I'd totally do it too if we had cable. So work it girl!

In other news, when JoJo said that to me, I just laughed. Then, to cover it I said that we had to watch the money we gave them because $1 is a lot to them and they might not know how to spend it properly. Anything to move on from that question!

How's the Bible reading going?

Anonymous said...

See I told you I check it once a week or so. Here I am, and what do you know? A title with my name in it! LOVE IT! Keep up the Shaw references and you may earn yourself a treadmill (well--if my parents will let me give it to you).

Jen said...

How can I earn a treadmill?! Geeze! Carrows was hilarious. :o) You crack me up, where's that pic of us?

karimiaway said...

Ashley, it was great to hang out for a bit with you and Tyler last night. I loved holding him! And I was going to tell you last night, you CAN definatley tell that you have lost weight! Then I read your blog and thought, "rock on girl!" Your effort is paying off. You look good.

I am Katy, said...

Glad to stumble upon your blog. What a cutie Tyler is.

Katy and Chuck

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones