Friday, June 22, 2007

finally!

Finally!! a new blog. Sorry this has taken so long. Anyway. The past couple of weeks haven't been to exciting. But they haven't been boring either. Lots of graduations and lots of expensive dinners. Wed we went to the beach and had a bonfire for Kyles birthday. It was a lot of fun. here are some pictures.

lol..isn't Ryan pretty!



me and the emo Tanya. I guess it was windy or something



Tan and Michelle looking beautiful!

A random picture of the fire!


and yes..I have decided to be a nun..a pregnant nun. and josh is very excited about that.My poor husband has been so busy with work lately. I really haven't seen the guy in almost 3 days. we did go to dinner on wed but then he had to go back to work. The other day he went to work at 7. got done at 5 and went back to work at 8pm until 5 am!!! and get this. He woke up at 7 am to go back to work! crazy guy. he is so busy and I miss him. I finally get to spend some time with him tonight YAY!

FATHERS DAY! Jason and I skipped out on church to go to my aunt Debbie's house for breakfast. A lot of the family was there. It was pretty fun. And the food was awesome! I wish our family would get together more often. like we used to. It was like " oh hey guys...its Monday, wanna have a BBQ" now it seems like we have to have some special thing going on to get together. I guess that's life. Anyway, I got to spend some time with my dad and I got him some silly little gifts. I think he liked them. Its nice to see him. Its sad that we live so close and I only see him once every two weeks. so here is a picture from my wedding. My grandpa Steve from NC ..My daddy Steve and my grandpa Ron. I love them all!
Well, I guess I can update about the baby. I'm finally 20 weeks! very exciting. I feel like this is a big deal because I made it past the 19 weeks and everything is going so well. I did freak out a little because I couldn't feel the baby move for over a week. But I got an ultrasound done and everything was fine. I'm pretty sure the baby is a boy. And I'm fine with that. Actually I'm very excited about that! I would love to have another little girl, because I'm afraid I will never get to have one. But I will love this baby more then anything whether its a boy or girl.. I went to Ross yesterday and bought some baby clothes. Just to help the pregnancy feel more real..and to convince myself that everything is going to be ok and I'm really going to have a baby. I still haven't made the connection with this baby, but I can feel it getting stronger. I think I just needed to get past that scary point. Now that I have, I feel much better. OH YEAH!!! WE FIND OUT WHAT THE BABY IS ON WED!!! WOOOOO. what do you think im going to have? here is what the baby should look like.


Thats all for now. I will write more when exciting things happen! ;0)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A human. My bet is, it will be a human. 10$ on human, right here, right now. Any takers?!

Andrea said...

Hey Ashley!
Yeah!!! you are half way done!
I can't wait to find out what you are having!!!!!-Andrea

Anonymous said...

oh my goah Ash i am so stoaked for you guys! Ross is so prfect for baby clothes, i love it! Praying for you guys! Boys are way fun! :)

Anonymous said...

lol. that last comment was from me, Bethany, im horrible, and i actually AGAIN forgot my name/password, which obviosly tells me its been too too long!!! :P

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones