Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Oooops..sorry

Yeah, Sorry! I've been "yelled" at by lots of people because I haven't updated my blog;0) Well, here ya go! Its hard sometimes to keep this thing up. I don't really have much to write about. But I will try.

Saturday there is a Butterfly ceremony at the Angel of Hope Memorial. Im planning on going I just hope it isn't as sad as the first ceremony. I feel I should be there though. Im not sure what they plan on doing, but I assume it has something to do with Butterfly's. :0) Ava's brick is in and I'm sad to say that I haven't had the chance to go see it. I feel horrible. At least I will see it Saturday and I take some pictures to post. Anyone else going? Aunt Debbie? Aunt Christine? I dont really want to go alone. Jason wont be here. Him and Chris are going to Ventura to record some songs in the Studio. That should be fun for him. Except he will be gone for two days and thats sad..Blah. Someone should keep me company! Give me a call.


Not much has really happened since my last blog. Im just taking it easy and spending time with some friends. I did go to the Dr. the 30th to check on the baby. They couldn't find the heartbeat with the Doppler so they did an ultrasound. I was pretty excited that they had to do the ultrasound because I get to see the baby. Sure enough, there she/he was jumping around. My little alien looking baby ;0). I wish I could post the picture but I don't have a scanner. The dr said the heartbeat was around 140 . So she thinks its a boy. But you never know. JUNE 27Th!!! I find out the Sex. I'm so excited!! Although, I think I might get myself into a lot of trouble when I find out what the sex is...Shopping...yikes. I better be careful!


Not my baby! but, this is what the baby should look like around 18 weeks. Just a couple days away!


Alright..that's all I have to write about. but here are some pictures!

On memorial day we had a camp out in my back yard. We stole Chris boxers and froze them and hung his clothes all over the yard. Here are his PJ's hanging from my tree!
I think Jason loves the Ketchup more then me!


And Chris!!

I love these girls!!! Jessica, myself and Shann

Im really not sure what is going on here. but it was fun!

Delaby is sad because she is dork...


The coolest dog in the world..oh yeah, deliah is cool too! hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can go to the Butterfly ceremony with me your fav Aunt Debie. I think they are going to release some butterflys??? I will be at work so you can come to the store and we will go from there. Okay. Talk to you later.
love aunt deb

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones