Sunday, December 30, 2007

babies first christmas

I still have to upload some more pictures from Christmas. but here is what I have so far. yeah, they all have Tyler in them. It is his first Christmas though.

I was pretty happy with this holiday. It actually felt like Christmas. For some reason thanksgiving was just another day to me. I dont know why. I just couldnt get in to it. Maybe because there is so more meaning to Christmas. I dunno. But it was pretty cool. Jason and I went to Christmas eve service at church. that was awesome. they turned off the lights and little by little everyone lit a candle. pretty soon the whole room was bright again. but by candle light. Jason and I also got to light a candle with 4 other couples who had babies this year. It was special to us because it was Tylers first Christmas and he is such a blessing to us. Then we went to my aunts house and opened gifts with the family. I love my family. I look forward to the holidays because we seem to spend a crazy amount of time together and im totally ok with that. I have amazing aunts and uncles, cousin, and grandparents. . Every family has their drama, but no matter what you cant help but love them. I have so much fun when Im with them. They are so supportive and caring. I really dont know what I would do without my family. well. this could go on forever. I would write more but the baby finally fell asleep and im soo tired! so here are some pictures. I will put some more up later. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh ash he is soo cute.. ill see you soon. Happy New Year..

Anonymous said...

We love you!!!!!!! What a nice post. The holiday season is so crazy that sometimes we forget to stop and realize why we are here. I am completely ignorant in this department. But as I get older and more willing to be open to change, I have learned that we all are here for a reason. We just have to figure it all out. I'm almost there!
love,
aunt deb

Morgan Jane said...

It looks like Tyler had an AMAZING 1st Christmas. He's so stinkin' cute. I hope you're all having a good 2008 so far, and that he's not keeping you up all night long. :)

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones