Friday, December 12, 2008

some pictures

Here are a TON of pictures that I have neglected to share with my blogging friends and family. Sorry about that. we've got ty's bday, Halloween, thanksgiving, another bday party, randomness and a stolen gnome..so enjoy.

Tyler, Jamie, Kala, and Hannah. (beth armsheimer photography)









They all had the cutest costumes! (beth Armsheimer photography)




















Tyler very much enjoyed the Elmo cake that Aunt christine made for him. I dont blame him though. it was amazing! Cousin Saige and Jason having fun. this picture cracks me up!











Gnome!!! There might be a Ransom involved. we haven't decided yet ;0)













After Tylers bday we had a little Halloween bash.

There is something V forgot to tell everyone..hehe. jk. she made a great Juno though! And we cant forget Justins awesome costume as sweeny Todd!













Tanya was a pretty butterfly and shannon was a...uhhhhh. i dont know but she looked pretty awesome too! lol little zeke was the cutest lion I had ever seen and mom and dad were tribes people...?












Randomness is wonderful. They tried to take a nice family picture but very funny uncle mike decided to jump in. He looks like a turtle. I think this is the first picture i ever took with cousin kyle..maybe we took some when we were younger?




one of my favorite picture. myself shann and tan. I love these girls! And yes i know. The picture of tan and I is probably the most attractive thing you have ever seen. try to contain yourself.












AHH! sorry. he's a scary little gnome. sneaks up on my all the time!










The many faces of Tyler. Just so you know. there is no noise coming out. its just a face. And sometimes he thinks he's a rock star. Hence the faux hock and the lip thing. He's pretty hardcore.












How could you not love this face. He is to much












Now to our little family photoshoot. All of these are done by the amazing Bethany Armsheimer. Not just the best photographer you will ever meet. She is a great friend and amazing person. I know ive said it before. but I love her!











































2 comments:

Brittany Mae said...

I love all of these pictures! The ones of your little family are especially beautiful!

Veralynn said...

Yay for the gnome..and Juno...!

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones