Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Well hello Christmas!



I know we say this every year..But can you believe its Christmas already!? Time has passed so quickly and our little guy is now on his second Christmas. He was so little last year. Just starting to smile. I remember that night like it was yesterday. Now its almost Christmas again and he just starting to walk and say new words. The other day Tanya was here and Ty was playing with his toys. He looked up and said "OH WOW!" It was great! I really do consider those to be his first words/phrase.

Anyway, back to Christmas. Its time to break out the boxes of Christmas decor and purchase an amazingly huge Christmas tree. We actually have room for on this year! I can see it now. Tyler attempting to eat the fallen pine needles and curiously pulling all the ornaments off the bottom of the tree. I'm excited for these small things because it means new memories. And yes. We do plan on taking him to see Santa. I
have a feeling it wont go as well this year as it did the last. ;0)


last Year Jason and I showed up to my Grandmas house to find that we missed out on singing Christmas carols with my family! I heard it was hilarious! My aunt handed out musical instruments to everyone (we have a big family) and they sang Christmas carols and made a lot of noise. And I'm sure a few tears were shed from laughing so hard. I WILL NOT miss out of that this year. I could just imagine the looks people outside of our family would give us. And that makes me laugh. My family might be a little nutty. but I'm ok with that ;0)

Here it is! The wish list.

1. elliptical
2. wii fit
3. cozy slippers
4. A new awesome camera!
5. keyboard
6. a really big picture frame

wow. I really thought I had a lot more..and since no one can afford half that stuff on my list, I'm assuming my feet will be warm with those cozy slippers ;0) ............(list to be updated soon ;0) )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohh! I really want a wii fit too!

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones