Thursday, February 15, 2007

Im sick.

Yup..Thats right, Im sick. Ive got a cold and sore throat and I think I had a fever. LAME!!( So im sorry Jenn, no college group for me tonight)..... Im pretty sure I got it while I was at Hume Lake. Every year I get back , I get sick. Oh well, I will live ;0)


Speaking of Hume Lake, It was a lot of fun. To be honest I think the Staff learned more then we thought we would. When you think about going to Jr. High camp, you think of it as a time more for the students. But God used last weekend for his Glory, in all of his children. We had to realize that camp is not about the relationships that we build with the students its about the relationships that build with the students and God. It was hard because we all wanted to be the "cool" counselor or the one the kids come to when they need someone. And when that didnt happen it really discouraged us. I think more Jenn and Joys room. Not that they arent cool, because trust me, they are AMAZING! They just got some girls in their cabin that didnt want to have anything to do with anyone. Jenn and Joy handled the situation in the way they should have, they prayed about it. I really feel like God used them this weekend, more then they know. All in all, it was a great experience for all of us. The Lord moved in amazing ways. Not to mention it was a lot of fun, despite the fact that it rained almost the whole time.

Pastor James....uhhh. yeah. Jr. High students really get to him!

Jenn laughing about something. lol who knows, she cracks me up!
The girls! I told them to hide behind the tree, but I dont think they got it.

I totally forgot her name!! oooh man..well..some girl and whitney walking somewhere..nice. I love whitney. I had a lot of fun getting to know her better. she is awesome!

Jason and I freezing!! but having a lot of fun!

Nick, Joseph and Scott sitting in chapel.

WEll, there ya go. I wish I could have taken better pictures, but my camera sucks!

1 comment:

JazMarie said...

I'm so glad that you had a good time at Hume. It must be national get sick week becuase I got slammed with a cold this week too! erg.

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones