Wednesday, February 07, 2007

"the world is moving so fast, gaining speed"

hey, do you guys know Chris Stanfill? Well, he is amazing at singing and playing guitar. he is having a show at the crossroads hunters landing at 6:30.its on the 17th. he would be sooo happy if you could make it. Anyway, be there

So I went to the Dr on monday because Jason and I want to have another baby..And I guess I have to have an x-ray to make sure everything is ok..blah blahblah..and he said that I have to go on fertility medicine..dumb. im only 21! what 21 year old has to take fertility meds. whatever. I gotta do what I gotta do. I really hope there is nothing wrong with me though. I would die if they told me i couldnt have kids. I seriously think I would go crazy. SO PRAY PLEASE!! thankyou!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dont go crazy, have a United Nations of babies, it would be cool! I'll pray for the best! You do that too.

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones