Wednesday, March 28, 2007

baby news!

Sorry it has taken me so long to update you all! I've been so sick. This baby really is kicking my butt. I've lost a total of 6 lbs already..yikes! Hopefully the sickness doesn't last 5 months like my last pregnancy. That would really suck. Anyway, I was so overwhelmed with all the comments on my last blog. Thank you so so much to everyone who is actually reading my blog and to those who are praying for us. It means sooo much to Jason and I. Well, here's whats going on.





I went back to the Dr and was scared to death that there wouldn't be a heart beat. The ultrasound equipment they used was the older machine so we couldn't find the heartbeat..I freaked. I was so scared. But then there it was 130 heart rate. Beautiful. I was so excited!! I wish I could show you a picture of my ultrasound. The baby as so so tiny. I was thrilled. So they measured the baby and I was only 6 weeks and 2 days. AHHH. This is going to be the longest pregnancy ever! But I am so happy we found out early because we were able to see that my hormone levels were low and we have started taking care of it. Its always good to find the problem early. So hopefully everything will work out. So my next appointment is in 3 weeks. Its weird to wait that long because I have been going in once a week ...sometimes 2 times a week. Maybe that means things are looking up. so there ya go. Everything seems to be going great. I just wish I could eat now!

Here is what my baby looks like right now...CRAZY

And this is basically what we saw on the ultrasound..hehe look at my little snail. so cute. (thats not my ultrasound picture. but it look exactly the same)



THE CONCERT!! Was amazing. Jeremy and Adie Camp are awesome. It was a very kick back concert. It was awesome to hear their testimonies and to have QandA time with them. Jeremy camp is freaking hilarious. the whole band was so funny. They would laugh at each other until they cried. I loved it. It definitely made mine and Jasons day so much better...



well, sorry this has been kind of a lame update. I'm not feeling very good. so I'm just gonna try and eat and get some sleep. thank you all! remember to keep praying for us!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ash...im happy to hear about things with the baby. i pray things go wonderful. your too cutewith the pics...so little..geez..i would be scared to have a little baby..hehe..well i love ya and im praying for health and wellness..love ya

Anonymous said...

yay for comments!! but you didnt put your name..hehe. so i have no clue who ya are. but thankyou anyway!
ashley

Anonymous said...

my wrong doing..the first comment was from pv2 hadley...sorry..love ya

Anonymous said...

Hey my shakira!!! I love ya!!MUAH!!
stacy

Anonymous said...

Hi Ash....just wanted to say that I will continue to pray for you, your baby, and your husband. I think it is great that you post these blogs and keep us all updated on everything. It helps me to know what to pray for. I am glad that ur visit went fairly well. And that you had an amazing time at the concert. It is great how God allows us to have such joy simply from the music or words of others. And that it brings us comfort when we seem to need it the most he is great bout that. I love him and thank him daily for my bf, friends, family, and people that I am surrounded by. I love you and as always am praying for you and your loved ones. Huggz and Kisses Heather

Anonymous said...

YEAH! I am so uber happy babe. I am having Micheal next Wednesday. I hope that if you are feeling up to it you can stop by and see us. I love you and I can't wait to see you again. I hope that you feel better soon. I took a anti nausea called Zofran. It is what they give to kemo patients ask your Dr. about it. It was a life saver for me. I was able to eat more often with it. I hope that it can help you too.

Luv Manda

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones