Saturday, March 24, 2007

I know its long....

I know this is really long. But please read it if you can. It means a lot for me, and I could really use the support..thank you!

I can finally post that I am pregnant. yay! I should wait longer to tell people because things are not going so well. I have low progesterone levels. And progesterone is the hormone that keeps the baby safe and keeps women from miscarrying. I have starting taking some progesterone pills to bring up my levels and I pray that it works. This has been a very scary time for Jason and I. I have already had a trip to the hospital thinking I was losing the baby. I prayed to hard that God would prove the Dr.s wrong. and he has so far. So I guess I will start from the beginning.

Found out I was pregnant and went to the Dr. When they did an ultrasound they couldn't see anything and I was freaked out. They also found a cyst on my ovaries the size of an Orange! yikes. So hopefully that will go away or else I have to have it removed. Moving on, They did blood work and told me my hormone levels are low. A lot of the signs pointed to the pregnancy being ectopic. (meaning the baby would be in my fallopian tubes..bad bad ) So one night I started bleeding and cramping. It was the worst feeling ever. thinking I was losing another baby. So I called the dr and he said I was having a miscarriage. So I went in and they checked and everything was fine. They even saw a sack in my uterus. Meaning it was not ectopic. yay.. So I go home that night and am sick the entire night...nice huh. just thought you should know. Turned out I had the worst stomach flu ever! blah. so I went back to the Dr. the next day and they checked again. my hormone levels kept dropping. so they put me on the meds to raise my levels. The next week I went back and they saw a baby in the sack but no heart beat. So of course Im freaking out even more. I went back in about a week later and saw a heartbeat! The Dr was very surprised and happy to see the heart beat and said everything is progressing the way it should be. praise God! Just shows how much prayer helps. So this pregnancy is pretty much a waiting game. I have an appointment on Monday to measure the baby. Im just praying that there is still a heartbeat and everything is fine. Pray for me.

March 25 is Ava's due date. I prayed that God would send Jason and I some hope and comfort this month. And he sent us another baby. Not that this one is taking her place, but it did give us hope and comfort. Just knowing that he is here for us and hears our prayers. Sunday is going to be a hard day for us, but I know we will be ok. A song that has really helped Jason and I is Jeremy camp, Walk by Faith. I have listened to this song daily. Here is the trippy part. Jasons mom got jason and I tickets to see him in concert..on Sunday..the one day we really need it. YAY! I really believe thats a God thing. I asked for comfort on that day and he sent it. Sorry this is so long everyone. Are you even reading this? hehe. thanks if you are.

So here are the lyrics





Will I believe you when you say, Your hand will guide my every way
Will I receive the words You say, Every moment of every day
Well I will walk by faith Even when I cannot see
because this broken road Prepares Your will for me

Help me to RID my endless fears
You've been so faithful for all my years
With the one breath You make me new
Your grace covers all I do

well i will walk by faith even when i cannot see
because this broken road prepares your will for me
Well I'm broken- but I still see Your face
Well You've spoken- pouring Your words of grace
Well I will walk by faith Even when I cannot see
Well because this broken road Prepares Your will for me

So please keep us in your prayers. Really though, pray pray pray. Dont say you will just to be nice..;0) really do it. It would mean so much to us. I will keep ya all updated.
ashley

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! It was amazing to see how God worked in ways medicine doubted. I will pray for you, and I do not think it is too early for you to announce this, the more prayer the better. I think it is brave of you and courageous to put so much faith in God and actually in action mimic your truly powerful words. May God be with you both as he leads you into the unknown to strengthen you for his Glory.

Carrie said...

Congratulations Ashley! I definitely will be praying for you and Jason and the new baby. It is so encouraging to me to see how you guys have grown in your walk and faith in the Lord through your hard time. I will be thinking of you guys tomorrow. Keep me posted as to how your baby is doing. God is a God of miracles and wonders.
Thank you for sharing all this.
Love you,
Carrie

Anonymous said...

O thats great Ashley! You are in My prayers!! I love you and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Hey woman!! BED REST PARTY!!!!! YAY!! ....I love u ....keep my baby safe hehe ...don't over stress urself ok .....i love u bunches
stacy A
love from idaho!!

Anonymous said...

Its Bethany!
I forgot my blogger password! That tells me its been too long and i need to write more! Anyways, i just wrote a lil' something but there was an error, i think because i tried so many possible passwords!:P

Wow So, you are one strong Mamma!
So sorry things are tough for you both!
God IS at Work here. Who knows why he lets some things happen like this. Maybe when we get to Heaven we'll be like "duh! oh that had to happen!" :P
I will remember tomorrow your perfect little angels day! :)
i will pray for you guys to have a nice and happy one! and have fun at the concert! i love that song too! :)

oh< you tried to explain how getting pregnant is in no way replacing> i totally understand! just a few months after my loss< we got pregnant with Wesley! and theres not a day go by where i dont think for a bit about my angel! :)
ok< im not gonna cry>>


I will pray for real :)

::BIG HUG::
REST!!!

....going now to pray for you!

~*Allie*~ said...

So when do I start being your maid? Seriously! I love you so much! I miss you guys too. I am here for the both of you for anything!

Love you both!

~Allie

Anonymous said...

This is the most awesome news i have heard in a long time. congratulations ashli. I will keep you in my prayers and am still here for you and jason if you need anything

Anonymous said...

thankyou everyone for the comments and prayers! they mean so much to jason and I. I love you all!

ASHLEY

Anonymous said...

Hey momma, I dont think I took a single breath the whole time i was reading this. crazy! What a beautifull word FAITH is!
Stay Strong and keep on keepin on.
luv your bro-JRH

its jessica said...

aww thats great. and i will be praying for you tomorrow alot and i will keep on praying! i love you so much and hopefully ill see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Ashley, it is so encouraging to see what a strong woman you have become. Trusting in God will never turn out wrong! You will be continually in my prayers. I hope you have a great time at the Jeremy Camp concert today. MUCH LOVE,

Jaz

Jen said...

Congrats Ashli! You should know that I think about you often and pray for you. Sometimes it sucks that we have to go through tough stuff, but at least it's for God's glory. Love you ashli! Let me know if you need anything!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you. I hope that everything works out babe.

Manda

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones