Friday, March 09, 2007

My amazing weekend!

First off. I want to show you my sisters new puppies..they are so cute I could cry...The dogs names are Roxy and Hurly.ahhhhhhhh. Just an update. Steph and Mike just got their new place in New Jersey. As far as I know they really like the new place . they are just getting settled in. Miss you Stephanie!!


I had the most amazing weekend in Santa Cruse. Instead of just writing about it I thought I would show you some pictures. here ya go!


the excitement of getting there after 4 hours was to much for Michelle and I!

We danced.

We hung out in Tanya's Dorm with the crew.

We worshiped.
We protected the president! (long story)

Our guys beat up trees until there was a single branch left! ;0) so strong.
We played mini golf in the most amazing indoor course! I lost.

we flirted with pirates! Actually that was the theme of the mini golf course. We sailed a boat..

We acted like crazy people.

We had a picnic.
We played in the grass.

We sent love to our friends that couldn't make the trip.. we missed you! We supported our friend Erin while she opened for Paul wright at BU. we went to the boardwalk! so much fun!
we bonded.

we watched the sun set And we said goodbye :0(



So yeah. There was a lot more, but these are all the pictures I could get my hands on. We had a blast just hanging out. Im glad our group is pretty chill. We have the best time when we are together. althought I did miss my husband greatly. I was gone for about 4 days. goodtimes though.I think my favorite part was going to the boardwalk and watching Erin Ragland and paul wright do a show. they were awesome. Well, thats all for now. hope you liked it!




5 comments:

its jessica said...

dude sounds like you had like mucho fun. i wish i could have gonee. well i cant wait for tomorrow.

its jessica said...

wellll i did my blog. now its your turn to update!! haha love you.

~*Allie*~ said...

hey, guess what

I posted a new blog just for you lol


love ya!

its jessica said...

i feel kinda weird replying to you thru this but its like the only way to communicate except if i like callled you, but uh its almost ten so prolly not a good idea. anyways i was hoping you would be at youth group tonite cuz i wanted to talk to you but you werent there and it made me triste ='[ but hopefully saturday ill seee you! i love you like mucho.

its jessica said...

sorry i just read your other comment. what did the message say. thats like so lame! gah. stupid people. ill stop commenting. just make a new blog and ill comment on that one. haha. or if you have like an email [other than myspace] let me know..

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones