Monday, March 19, 2007

HMM.

Im really not sure what to write about. I mean, I could write a novel. But its not the right timing. Soon though ;0) Im feeling much better. I had the craziest flu last week! I havnt been that sick since I was little. Thank God its gone! I still dont have much off an appetite though. OOOH! I remember what I could write about. Sunday, Jason and I are going to see Jeremy Camp in concert at his moms church. Im so excited! He is by far my favorite christian singer. He has an amazing testimony. Its gonna be a lot of fun. Jasons mom got us tickets for like $60! crazy.

anyway, thats all for now..lol sorry!

1 comment:

its jessica said...

jeremy camp huh? that is pretty awesome. i hope you have fun o and i dont know if i will see you tomorrow cuz i got rehearsal stuff. soooo yea. i miss you and love you aloot!!

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones