Thursday, March 01, 2007

Bethany!

Tomorrow I am leaving to visit Tanya at Bethany. Our friend Erin is opening up a concert for Paul Wright. He is a pretty famous christian artist, so we are pretty excited. The drive wont be to bad. I think its only about 4 hours. Plus I will have my friend Michelle with me. Should be a lot of fun!

Tuesday was Jason's birthday. We didn't have time to go out and I was totally bummed. So we went to the Olive Garden yesterday to celebrate. I was so mad when they brought out the basket of bread sticks...ahhhhhhh. It was torture. But I made it through the night without eating any. Jason thought it was funny so he tormented me a bit. Thanks Jay. All in all it was a good time. We haven't had a date in awhile so I was pretty happy about that. Anyone know where I can find the movie Bubble Boy? Jason really wants it for his birthday and I cant seem to find it anywhere. LAME! Guys are so hard to shop for.

So Stephanie (my sister) and Her husband mike left for New Jersey today. they finally get to settle down in a real house. Poor steph has been living in a hotel for a couple of months. And she hated it! lucky her, she gets to go on a shopping spree to get some furniture and new stuff for the house. sounds so exciting! I miss her a lot and I wish she would come home. Hopefully She will visit soon. I wonder how much it would cost to get a plane ticket to New Jersey from here. Probably more then I make in a month. and that's sad...

Well, Sorry this has been a bit boring. Nothing to exciting has really happened in my life lately. Just working, and hanging out. I will ask for prayer though as the new month starts. Ava was due on March 25Th. and I cant really imagine how hard the day is going to be. ... or how hard the month is going to be. I think I'm a pretty strong person, but the pain is still there. So please keep Jason and I in your prayers. thank you! love you all.

2 comments:

its jessica said...

man i am gonna miss you this weekend. that sucks. well hope you have fun. and i cant believe that erin is opening for paul wright or whatever. thats like amazing. oookkk. i think i will do an entry. cuz i havent done one for like ever. so yea. kk have fun and have a good trip. and you and jason will be in my prayers. i love you like mucho!

♥♥♥♥

jessica superlove

its jessica said...

hey i got a couple new blogs. they are kinda lame. but uh one is about your husband. so let jason know tooo. so yea. there was no other way i could really let you know except thru this. and uhm i hope you are having fun whatever you are doing i miss you!!! and love you!!!

Tyler

Tyler
beautiful

music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones